2.26.2008

Here is some stuff about me

Here is some stuff about me

My good friend Logan
tagged me with this one. So here goes...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Pizza maker/delivery driver for Little Caesar's and Round Table
2. Newpaper Delivery Man
3.'"Telemarketer' for fundraising campaign for a ministry
4. Custom Framer at Michaels Arts & Crafts

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Star Wars
2. The Matrix
3. Dead Poets Society
4. Good Will Hunting


Four places I have lived:
1. Portland, OR
2. Lexington, KY
3. Florence, Italy
4. Malibu, CA


Four TV Shows that I watch
1. Mythbusters
2. Lost
3. Good Eats
4. Suite Life of Zach & Cody (can you tell I have kids?)

Four places I have been:
1. Moscow, Russia
2. Croatia
3. Il Pallo (spelling?) horse race in Siena, Italy
4. Mammoth Cave

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Melinda
2. Ike
3. iTunes New Music Tuesdays
4. Multnomah County Library (your holds are ready for pickup!)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Spaghetti
2. Steak
3. BBQ Beef Ribs
4. Fajitas

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Florence, Italy
2. In my studio
3. in San Diego seeing the Robert Irwin Retrospective
4. in Pomona California seeing the exhibition of James Turrell's art

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year (next 12 months):
1. Greater Financial Stability
2. A show at an art gallery
3. Starting a printing business with my wife
4. Seeing Saturn at an observatory on a camping trip with Adam Wolfgang and our boys

Four significant/memorable gifts I have received:
1. The Septuagint from my wife
2. money to pay Melinda's legal bills
3. An air compressor from my wife and her parents
4. Trip to NY/Jackson Pollock Retrospective from my wife

Four Books that have impacted me the greatest:
1. The Circle of Innovation by Tom Peters
2. The Fifth Discipline by Peter Senge
3. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert Pirsig
4. Visual Thinking or Art and Visual Perception (it's a toss up) - both by Rudolf Arnheim

Four People who have changed my thinking and continue to do so:
1. Christ
2. My wife
3. my kids
4. Tom Sibley


Here is the deal. Copy it paste it on your blog and change the list if you are...
Adam Wolfgang, Ike Graul, Jeff Partian, Carl Flynn, Melinda Brummett

No comments: